- Meter with 2 AAA batteries
- Carrying Case
- 10 lancets
- Lancing Device
- Log Book
- Quick reference card
- Warranty card
- Talking Meter...Audible prompts to guide you through each step, and audible test results. Ideal for the visually impaired.
- Alternate Site Testing...Approved for testing from fingers, palms, forearms, upper-arms, thighs and calves.
- Tiny Blood Sample...Requires only 0.6 microliter of blood.
- Quick Results...Six seconds only.
- Capillary Action Strips...Our easy-to-use test strip draws the right amount of blood.
- Memory...Stores 450 test results with date and time, and gives 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 day averages. 90-day average is equivalent to HbA1c.
- No Coding...Eliminates the risk of false readings.
- Additional Information
Free Ship N/A Needle Length No Men/Women No Size No Color No Inserts No Series No