Discover trends. Take control.
The ACCU-CHEK 360° system is designed to put you and your healthcare team on the same page. Use it to collect self-care data, analyze results with easy-to-read, comprehensive graphs and act on the results to continually improve your diabetes management. You can quickly perform a variety of tasks right out of the box, even if you have little computer experience.
One-click downloads. Automatically detects your ACCU-CHEK blood glucose meter or insulin pump and downloads data with a click.
Print, e-mail or fax from any page. Easily send reports to your healthcare team.
Customize reports. View simple reports or manage comprehensive health information for yourself or your whole family.
To run the ACCU-CHEK 360° diabetes management system, your computer system must have at least:
- IBM and Intel-compatible PC; 600 MHz or higher Pentium compatible processor
- 256 MB RAM; 600 MB of available hard drive space
- Windows 2000, XP (32-bit), XP Professional (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)Please note: At this time, ACCU-CHEK 360 is not compatible with Windows XP (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), or Windows 7.
- CD-ROM drive; keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device; available USB port
- Minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768
The ACCU-CHEK 360° system is compatible with:
- ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus meter system
- ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter system
- ACCU-CHEK Nano meter
- ACCU-CHEK Spirit insulin pump
- ACCU-CHEK Aviva Expert meter
- ACCU-CHEK Smart Pix device reader
- ACCU-CHEK Combo Systmer
- ACCU-CHEK Active meter system
Includes easy-to-use software CD and USB cable.