DetailsYou can download the latest One Touch Diabetes Management Software version 2.3.3 (which is now compatible with Microsoft Windows 8!) by clicking here
- Logbook: Review glucose results and the important factors that affect them, with out-of-range results highlighted. Shows averages by time slot.
- 14-day Summary: Shows at-a-glance views of three popular reports: Logbook, Pie Chart and Glucose Trend.
- Glucose Trend: Identify blood glucose highs and lows.
- Pie Chart: Reviews pre-meal and post-meal readings that fall in and out of range.
- Average Reading: Quick view of trends by meal and day of the week.
- Standard Day: Spot patterns in blood glucose results by time of day.
- Data List: Provides a complete day-by-day record of blood glucose results in chronological order.
- Histogram: Helps you quickly and accurately identify the frequency that readings fall within a certain range.
- Insulin: Shows the impact of insulin and carbohydrate intake on glucose levels.
- Health Checks: View important health-related factors such as blood pressure, weight, doctor's visits, and A1c.
- One Touch Meter with a data port
- Windows-compatible computer with
- 266 MHz, Intel Pentium 2 or equivalent (higher is recommended)
- Minimum 128 MB of RAM (higher will help overall performance)
- Minimum free hard disk space 100-200 MB during installation 100 MB for after installation
- Microsoft Windows XP Home or Professional (SP2 or above), Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
- USB or 9-pim COM port. The sofware supports 9-pin serial communications; however there is no 9-pin meter cable available.
- Windows-compatible printer (recommended if you wish to print reports; color printer recommended if you wish to print in color)
- Video monitor with at least 800x600 pixel screen resolution and 256 colors
- CD-ROM drive
- Additional Information
Free Ship N/A Needle Length No Men/Women No Size No Color No Inserts No Series No