- Designed to hold both insulin syringes and pen needles, the BD Home Sharps Container is a leak-proof and puncture-resistant container for safe, convenient disposal of used sharps.
- It has a permanently locking, snap-top lid and holds 70 to 100 insulin syringes or 300 pen needles.
- The syringe capacity depends on the size of the syringe being disposed of.
- The rules and regulations regarding sharps disposal may be different in towns and counties around the country, so check with your local sanitation or health department. When the BD Home Sharps Container is full, seal it and check with your community how to dispose of it properly. If, as a last resort, you choose to put it in a trash receptacle, do not place it in a recycling bin because insulin syringes, pen needles and lancets are not recyclable.
- Please note that the container is made for disposal of insulin syringes and pen needles only. Other types of syringes do not fit.
- Additional Information
Needle Length No Men/Women No Size No Color No Inserts No Series No